Harmony Solar designs complete “turn-key” solar electric systems. After conducting a detailed site and electric usage history analysis, Harmony Solar will recommend and design a system suited to the customer’s needs.
- Harmony Solar will complete the necessary paperwork for the state, the utility company and the building department to get the customer’s system “on-line” and keep the customer up-to-date during the process.
- Harmony Solar will work with customers to be sure they are comfortable with the system at every step in the process.
- Harmony Solar provides a free six-month checkup to be sure everything is working properly and we will provide a complimentary cleaning of the panels at that time.
- Harmony Solar is a California State Licensed General Contractor and we are able to sub-contract many other services including roofing. We are experienced and able to complete all types of construction to add value to our services.
- All Harmony Solar employees are required to pass stringent background checks and safety tests to meet our work requirements. We are licensed, bonded and insured. In addition, being partnered with BP Solar and The Home Depot we are held to higher standards than other solar companies.